Breakfast Trifle Recipe
Breakfast Porridge and Prune Trifle
Serves 2 You will need: 2 tall dessert glasses Ingredients
- 8 strawberries – halved
- 200g natural low fat live yoghurt
- 50g porridge oats
- 50g dried chopped prunes
- 1tsp of honey
1. Mix the yoghurt with the honey.
2. Mix the porridge oats with the yoghurt.
3. Take two dessert glasses and layer half the strawberries into the bottom of each.
4. Now take half the prunes and make a layer on top of the strawberries.
5. Take half the yogurt mix and pour on top of the fruit. Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 once more. Decorate the top with two strawberry halves.
Breakfast Fruit Salad Trifle
Serves 2 You will need 2 tall dessert glasses Ingredients
- 2 bananas
- 12 seedless black grapes
- 2 strawberries
- 150g muesli
- 200g low fat natural live yogurt
- 1tsp honey
Mix the yogurt and honey together.
Mix the yogurt and honey with the muesli. 1.Chop the bananas into slices.
2. Cut the grapes in half.
3. Make a layer of half of the banana at the bottom of both dessert glasses.
4. Place a layer of 3 black grapes on top of the banana layer in each dessert glass.
5. Pour the muesli and yogurt mix on top. Now repeat steps 3 and 4, before topping with one strawberry cut in half. I hope you have enjoyed this breakfast trifle recipe.